Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hanna Stamps July New Set Challenge


This image is from the Cyber Hanna set released by Hanna Stamps last month. It was the set picked for the new set challenge. The challenge required a project with pink, gray, and black. This paper by SEI was as close as I had to those colors. This planner has been sitting on my desk for the last nine months. Since it matched the color theme, I decided to decorate it. It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a little rhinestone frame around the 2009 at the bottom. I just love this set. I created the background behind the image to look like my new stamp room. The walls are pink and the floors are concrete (gray).

Thanks for visiting. I will be back on Saturday with my first post for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenges. You are just going to love this new stamp!

No comments: