Monday, June 23, 2008

Hanna PJ Party Challenges

Hanna Stamps had their big release party on Splitcoast last Friday night. Kristi released 20 new Riley stamps. At the party they posted five challenges, each with a different theme. The first one was to make a card using the colors of your bedroom. I used Bookworm Hanna for the card. The colors of my bedroom are blue, green, chocolate, and tan.


The second challenge was to use stars. I used both the Campfire Riley and Tent Riley to create a camping scene and then accented it with star brads and star eyelets.


The third challenge was a "fuzzy" challenge. Something on your card had to be fuzzy. Since I do not have any Fun Flock, I stamped Riley onto a piece of faux suede and paper pieced him to the card. The suede is actually might lighter in person although on the scan it looks very dark.


Challenge four was to "get punchy." You had to use at least two different punches on your card. I used my giga circle punch and my two oval punches. The stamp is Coffee Riley.


The fifth and final challenge was an inspiration challenge. There were pictures of three pair of pajamas posted and you had to pick one and design a card around it. I picked the pair of pajamas that was turquoise and green floral. The stamp I used was Cafe Hanna. I used three kinds of ribbon as an accent and then hung a charm from the ribbons.


Thanks for checking out my weekend of fun. Later.

No comments: