Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally...

I have been trying to download pictures to my blog for a few days and whenever I sit down to do it, something happens. Either the kids need something or blogger won't upload photos or the dog need to go out. Well I finally managed to get a couple cards uploaded.


I did this one with "Funky Clothesline" from Stamping Bella. When I saw this stamp I ordered it right away. Love it!


I made this card for my dad for Father's Day. He loves golf and now that he lives close by hopefully we will get to play together a lot. Although the 105 head index today does not make golfing sound fun at all. The stamp is Golfafella and the paper is Basic Grey and CTMH.


I used my Garden Hanna set again for a challenge on SCS's Hanna Stamps forum. This challenge was to use circles, so I used all of the small stamps in the set.


My in-laws' anniversary is tomorrow so I made this card for them. I love this "Fella and his Bella" stamp. All of the paper is CTMH.


I made this card for my "neice" Lyndsay. She is graduating from 8th grade next week and is asking for a computer as her graduation gift. On the inside I wrote that I hoped all of her graduation wishes came true.


This is another challenge card on the Hanna Stamps forum. This one was entitles "Cafe Au Latte." The challenge was to use chocolate and cream as your color palette.


I made this one for my parent's anniversary at the end of the month. When I was a little girl we had a Westie that looked like these dogs only Fluffy was white. The inside said "Happily ever after..." This stamp is called "Butch and Mimi" from Stamping Bella.


I entered this card into the July Homepage contest on the Bellaholics Anonymous Yahoo Group. I used Bikahbabeabella from Stamping Bella. She has Stickles galore all over her bike and her jacket.

Well I will probably load more cards later as I did not upload all of the pictures of what I have done over the weekend. More soon.

2 comments:

Debby said...

You have indeed been a busy gal! Love everything! Very nice!

Kim said...

Awesome work! TFS!
Hugs~ Kim