Monday, June 16, 2008

Hanna, Bella & MFT Challenges


Here are Monday's challenge cards. The one above is the new I-wish-I-Looked-So-Good-On-A-Bikahbella. This is from the BSC33 on Splitcoast. The DP is Basic Grey's Phoebe.

Below is Hula Riley. This is from the HSC21 on SCS. The DP is CTMH. I stitched around the image with Sunflower Waxy Flax.


Below is the Anthony Challenge on SCS's Hanna Stamps forum. The challenge was to use the new Anthony stamp. I added the new Bookworm Hanna with it. These images together reminded me of the Cleavers from Leave It To Beaver. The inside of the card says, "but you are a classic to us. Happy Anniversary!"


The last card is for the My Favorite Things challenge on SCS. I used the Here's The Scoop stamp set. The DP is by Stacy Claire Boyd. There are grass baubles on each side of the sentiment too.

No comments: