Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 164

Happy Tuesday!  We have another great sketch for you today from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Our sponsor this week is Guylou's Inimitability.  Here is our sketch:


For my card, I used the Guylou stamp called Angela.  It was a freebie a while ago.  I just loved this girl and her Vespa.  I used My Mind's Eye World Traveler paper and layered my image on a Die-namics Doily Oval.  Instead of a bow, I pleated the ribbon along the side of my image.  Once I had the card assembled, it needed a little bling, so I added some dark red pearls to the corner.


That's all for me today.  Stop by the DT blog for more goodness and be sure to play along with us!


3 comments:

Angela said...

Really pretty, Dawn...the papers almost have an oriental vibe...great job with the image!

Cheryl said...

OMGosh, Dawn, I LOVE this card! Your attention to detail is fantastic. What a great idea to use a map dp with the Vespa image, and the pleated ribbon is beautiful!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so perfect Dawn. I love the map in the background and you colored her so well! Great job!!