Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 163

It is Tuesday again and school is back in swing.  We have a new sketch this week from Tuesday Morning Sketches and it was designed by...ME!  Our sponsor this week is Designed2Delight.  We also have a bonus challenge this week.  The bonus challenge is FALL.  Here is the sketch:


Now when I think fall, I think...FOOTBALL.  So you won't find a pumpkin or leaf on my card today.  I used the MFT Die-namics Jersey set and paired it with some MME On the Bright Side paper.  I found this really cool mesh in a box and it gave the image a little bit of dimension.  I added some Die-namic Stars and the football from the MVP set and viola!


Although my card is all about football, we are at the beginning of hockey and baseball season here.  May your team have a winning weekend, unless of course they are playing my team. 

Be sure to check out the DT creations and play along with us too!

5 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Congrats on sharing your awesome sketch..it was super fun to use and see all the different ways it can be used! Go football! And for my grandson, i would say Go Colts!

Debbie said...

Your sketch is awesome, Dawn!!
Fun card! I like the texture of the mesh!!

Laura said...

Love your sketch this week Dawn! Awesome card to go with it!

Cheryl said...

Now this is CUTE! I LOVE the net grid--awesome idea to use that, and great job coloring up that jersey! I'm not much of a sports fan, but hope your team has a big year!

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card! I love the t-shirt die, it was perfect for this sketch.