Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 154

Happy Tuesday!  Today at Tuesday Morning Sketches, we have another great sketch from Melissa.  Our sponsor this week is Sweet & Sassy Stamps.  Since this is the second week of the month, it is a challenge week.  Our bonus challenge for this week is "Winged Things."  Here is the sketch:


For my card, I chose butterflies as my winged thing.  I just love this stamp and the paper too.  I have been hoarding my last sheet, but decided to give it up.  The main image is from MFT's Pure Innocence line called Butterfly Kisses.  The DP is from MME-Miss Caroline called Dolled Up.  The image is paper pieced with scraps from various companies.  The butterflies were cut with Die-namics dies.


That's it for me today.  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT members blogs for more goodies.  Keep cool!

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, you HAD to use this paper! It's beyond perfect for this little cutie. Love the paper piecing with all the polka dots, and the butterfly & gem trails are fab :)

Theresa said...

Such a cutie! the butterfly paper and butterflies are the perfect accent. Too cute!!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Adorable image, perfect paper, and wonderful glittery butterflies!!

Laura said...

Love these Pure Innocence girls, and she's so cute all paper-pieced! Love the embellishments you used for this sketch too!

Cheryl said...

LOVE the paper pieced image, and those two sparkly butterflies are beautiful.

Angela said...

Adorable, Dawn! Of course, I love your PI image...great paper piecing and I love those glittery butterflies!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a cute card! I love the paper and the sweet little girl and her adorable wings.