Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 117

It's Tuesday! Hooray! We have another sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches! For our sponsor this week, we welcome back Tiffany Doodles.

I loved this sketch, and made my card relatively simple. It is pink, of course, for breast cancer awareness month. This week I used another breast cancer stamp from MFT called Fight Like a Girl. I layered her with lots of My Mind's Eye-Stella Rose paper. At the ends of the sentiment I added a pink ribbon from the new Who's that Girl? stamp set I used last week.

Have a great Tuesday! Be sure to play along with us this week too!

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun image -- bright pink boxing gloves really make her pop! Great job coordinating those pretty DPs, too!!

Theresa said...

Hi Dawn - love the card...those boxing gloves ROCK!! Great DPs too.

Melissa Craig said...

One of my favorite sentiments, ever! This is such a great card, love the papers.