Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 115

Welcome to another edition of Tuesday Morning Sketches! This week our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs. We have another fun sketch for you designed by Melissa. Since it is a contest week, we also have an added twist!

This week's twist is an inspiration challenge. As soon as I saw this bag, I thought the pattern looked familiar. It turns out I had paper in my stash that is a pretty close match to this bag (see below).
Here is my card. The paper is Basic Grey. Since there is an added challenge to use pink this month for Breast Cancer Awareness month, I used the image "Cureabella" from Stamping Bella. The flowers were all made using scraps from my bin and the Die-namics die called Prima Donna Petals.

Now, go get creative!

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Awesome card! The DP is such a beautiful match to the inspiration photo and those flowers are gorgeous!!

Marie said...

Wow, Dawn great card. Love the scrappy flowers and the beautiful ribbon that ties it all together. Great DP that matches the photo.

Melissa Craig said...

Totally fabulous! The paper is perfect and Causabella is adorable.

Kathy said...

This is great Dawn, that paper is a wonderful match for the bag. Love the paper flowers, too.

Theresa said...

Dawn, your card is FABULOUS!! I totally love the DP and Bella's green dress. The flowers are a perfect addition. Great job lady.