Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 107

It's time for another sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches! This week is a double challenge. Not only is there a prize from our sponsor Stamp Fairy, but it is also a judges challenge. Beside the sketch, it is also a color challenge. The colors to be included in your card are blue, green, and white.

Since, Stamp Fairy is our sponsor this week, they were kind enough to supply is with some images to play with. I used this cute teddy bear called Barry. For my design paper, I used Lily Bee Picket Fence and embossed it with a snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. For they circle element, I used the smalled Decoration Doily Die-namic then added a double snowflake.

Remember to check in on the rest of the TMS design team to see what goodies they have for this sketch. Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Dawn, this is so darling. I love the background paper and the embossing. So very cute!!

Jessica G. said...

How fun to use the doily as the circle sketch element and love the baker's twine, too!!

Kathy said...

Very sweet Dawn. Love your patterned paper and doily die cut. Beautifully colored, too!

Larissa said...

This card is really adorable. I love the embossing on it.

Hugs,
Larissa

Melissa Craig said...

Hi Dawn - I love the new blog look!

Your card is so fabulous, I love the blue doily and all the glitz. Hope you're enjoying your travels.

Angela said...

This is super cute, Dawn! Love the lime green accents and that sparkly little snowman...glitter rocks!

Love the new look of your blog, too!