Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 105

Good morning! Welcome to another sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week DT member Kathy Curry has provided us with an awesome sketch. This week's sponsor is Digital Delights.
Since I don't have any stamps from Digital Delights, I decided to go almost stampless. Instead I used the MFT Die-namics Perfect Pinwheel as my main element. My design paper is from My Mind's Eye-Lime Twist called Happy Go Lucky. The sentiment came with the Die-namic set.

Be sure to check out all the the designers blogs to see what they have been up to this week and to leave them some love. Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Jessica G. said...

What an awesome and fun idea to use a pinwheel as the central element of this sketch! Beautiful choice of DPs, too!!

Theresa said...

Fabulous pinwheel Dawn. Love the DPs. I haven't tried to make one of these yet, they look like a lot of fun. Great job!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Love this fun pinwheel card!! Your papers are perfect! This definitely inspires me to try my hand with one of these dies.

Melissa Craig said...

Dawn, I love this card. I absolutely love the pinwheel idea and I really like that you didn't use stamps because this shows just great our sketches are.

Kathy said...

How cool Dawn! Love the pinwheel and the combo of papers you put together is stunning.

Angela said...

Wow, love the pinwheel and all the texture on this one...great card!