Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Sketchy Snow Day

We are having a snow day here today so in order to hide from the boys and the hubby who is "working from home", I escaped to the basement to work on two sketches. The first sketch is this months Sketch For You to Try. You can find all of the details as www.iheart2stamp.com.


For my card, I used Hello Cupcake from MFT's Pure Innocence line along with some Basic Grey paper. I had to stamp my image twice though since it is hard to color with a dancing six year old in your stamp room.


Next up is this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch. You can get all of the details HERE.

For my card, I decided to make a Valentine. I used the Pure Innocence set Box of Love. Instead of the circle on the side, I replaced it with a heart. The papers are a bunch of different scraps from my scrap box.


That's it for today! Hope you are keeping warm!

No comments: