Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back from the Holiday Blurr


Well now that the holidays are over, hopefully I will have more time to create again. I did get some time today to finish a project I have had on my work table for quite a while. I bought some small legal pads from Staples a while ago with the idea to create a cover for them. While my nieces were here this week, I started one and today I got to finish it (twice after I dropped an ink pad on the first one).

I used the MFT Pure Innocence set "Making a List" to make a grocery list cover. This month's MFT Guest Designer challenge was to use banners so I used both of the Die-namics banner dies to create my banners.


For the inside, I used the new layered label die from MFT that will be released on Tuesday.


It took forever to get the last picture. My camera kept freaking out trying to focus on the white paper and the flash kept refusing to fire. Don't ya hate that?!

Hopefully I will have more time to stamp once the boys are back in school next week.
Happy New Year!

No comments: