Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Blog Decor

Welcome to my newly decorated blog. I know, I know. I just changed it last week, but I found a really cool site and decided to redecorate again. This blog background is just so colorful and fun I could not resist.

I got to spend a little time down in my playroom today and here is what I came up with. I completed the Wednesday Stamp Club from MFT using the Mojo sketch and also the Viva la Verve sketch from last week. Below are the details.


Stamps: Going Green (MFT)
Paper: MFT
Ink: Copic Ciao Markers
Diecuts: Die-namics Sun and Scallops
Embellishments: Ribbon, Cork, Buttons, Waxy Flax


Stamps: Up Up and Away (Verve)
Paper: CTMH, MFT, Bella Blvd.
Ink: Copic Ciao Markers
Diecuts: Die-namics Sun, Clouds, Grass
Embllishments: Ribbon, Button

Have a great day!

No comments: