Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MFT June Guest Designer Challenge

This month's Guest Designer challenge was "Some Like It Hot." It seems that come summertime, the hottest place at my house is my garden. My poor little flowers just cry out for a cool drink. I used the Pure Innocence set "Bloomin' Good Day" as my main image and then added lots of goodies to form her garden. The sky is made up of MFT's organdy ribbon from the summer ribbon collection and Die-namics clouds diecuts. The tag is the large cloud from the Die-namics cloud set. The sun was punched using Martha Stewart flower punch and layering it with a button center. The grass is also a Marthe Stewart punch, as well as the stems for the flowers.






This last picture is just a closer picture of the details, although it is a bit fuzzy. For some reason my camera was having a hard time focusing today. Maybe it was just too hot...

1 comment: