Monday, March 23, 2009

Playing Catch Up

After spending the weekend away last weekend, this weekend was my catch up weekend. I am still doing laundry. Yuck! I was able to get caught up on some of the sketches I missed while I was away. The card below was one of the Verve Sketch challenges. I used the new set Everlasting Life that was part of the March release. This is really a beautiful set.


This next card was the MFT Sketch for last week. I used pink and black for Celebrate MFT Day which is the 20th of each month. This card makes me wish for Spring. I just love having geraniums in my garden!


This next one is the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast from last week. I made it with the Welcome Home set from Lizzie Anne Designs. The card is for my parents who just moved into their new house last weekend.


Don't you just love Monsters, Inc. My boys love that movie. This little monster is from MFT's March release and it is called appropriately, Monsters Inc. They had two really cute monster sets this month. One was cutesy and one was funky, but I love them both.


This is the Mojo Monday sketch from today. I actually got it done on the day it was posted. I used another stamp from the Miss Anya set from The Greeting Farm. I finally cleaned up all the cards I made and separated them into groups. I have a whole box each of birthday and blank cards, but I needed more thank yous and holiday cards.


It was a slow day here today so I got the chance to make two cards this morning. This one is also an MFT stamp called Happy Mother's Day. I bought this set last May and this is the first time I have used it since there were obviously no reason to make a Mother's Day card for the past 10 months.


Thanks for stopping my. I will try to remember to post some more stuff on here before the end of the week. I have a feeling I am going to get really behind on making cards since my family and I will be involved in the spring play at church. We are doing "The Walls of Jericho." It should be fun, but a lot of work too.

No comments: