Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lots of New Cards

I am finally getting a chance to upload some of the cards I did this week. Below is another one of the new Amimals stamps from Stamping Bella. This one, of course, is turtle. I used BSC70 from Splitcoast Stampers. The paper is from Close to my Heart.


This next one is my entry into the MFT Idol competition. I used Cupcake Flopsey and the SC217 sketch from Splitcoast. The pattern paper is the new MFT Summer Paper Pack. The ribbon is also from MFT and is part of their Summer Ribbon Pack. I added some sparkle with Shimmerz Blingz on the cupcake and Platinum Liquid Pearls is dotted onto the scallops.

At first I was not sure if I really liked the Flopsey line from My Favorite Things, but they have kind of grown on me. I am excited about the new release tonight and the Tea with Flopsey set. I am a big tea drinker so any set that has anything to do with tea is really my cup of tea!


This last one is the Bellarific Friday challenge for this week. I got the rhinestones in the dollar section at Michael's. All of the cardstock is from CTMH. The stamp is BeeDay Huggabug. These little bugs are just so adorable. I can't wait to see what is released on Friday from Stamping Bella!


Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon.

No comments: