Friday, September 26, 2008

A Triple Card Day


It was a dismal misty day here today so I spent some time this afternoon playing with my stamps. I got three different challenge cards done and on challenge 3D item that I will take pictures of tomorrow.

The card above uses the MFT stamp set "Merry Christmas." I am sure this will be me come the middle of December. The sentiment days "Hope you have a stress-free holiday."

The card below uses the MFT stamp set "Baby It's Cold Outside." I am so in love with snowmen that this set was a must. If I could get away with it, I would leave snowmen up all year long. They make me so happy!


This last card uses the Stamping Bella image Polly Packages. The colors are Cranberry, Ocean, Key Lime, and Blush. Another great color challenge Sparkle. Can you believe I picked a holiday image for that color combo?


Hopefully I will get a good picture of my 3D project and be able to post it tomorrow. Have a great Friday night!

No comments: