Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kiss the Cook Recipe Album

I won this stamp set from Hanna Stamps during the September Release party and it was also the stamp set chosen as the new release challenge on the Hanna Stamps Forum of Splitcoast. The challenge was to create a recipe card using the Kiss the Cook stamp set. I have had this 9x9 album from CTMH for a while and have not used it, so when I saw this challenge the album came to my mind. I created the pages using CTMH cardstock and Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper. The cover is accented with ribbon and Sassy Strands. I liberally added cookie stickers from Jolee to the pages although they are a little hard to see in the pictures. The winner of the challenge will be announced during the release party on October. Wish me luck!

Front Cover

Inside Pages

Back Cover

No comments: