Friday, March 28, 2008

A great card day!

Today was a great day for card making at my house. My friend, Tammi, brought her daughters, Lyndsay, Ashlyn & Kaity, over to make cards. We had a blast! The girls did not want to stop to eat and wanted to spend the night to keep working. Even my boys, Jaymes and Dylan, and Kaity got to color some images when they were done playing the Wii.

This is a card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I liked the sketch to I gave it a try with the Jump for Joy stamp by Stamping Bella. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Sansodor.


This one I did for the Bellaholics Friday Color Challenge. The DP is from Basic Grey ans the twill ribbon and buttons are from CTMH. As you can tell, I spent the day helping more than creating, but it is fun to have someone to share the addiction with.

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Ohhh...those little girls are adorable...Great cards!
Richelle