Friday, March 21, 2008

Chatty Cathy


I got the coolest package yesterday from my Bella Sistah Chris. It was full of the cutest stuff. She made the most beautiful candle with Chi Chi the Egg Fairy from Stamping Bella. I have looked at the fairy stamps and have not ordered any. (I finally ordered Patricia Birthdaycake last night.) This is Chatty Cathy and she was one of the images that Chris sent me along with a couple of other fairy stamps. I can't wait to create with them. She also sent me Stickles, Mouse House note pads, a paper pack from Club Scrap, a mini lunch tin, candy for me and the boys, several mini sets of acrylic stamps, and the cutest earings made with Goodluckabella. I am so spoiled!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

What a fun blog you have! I've added you to my Google Reader and can't wait to see what more you do! I'm glad you like the verse of the day. It looks great on your blog!

Monica-FC said...

I love this stamp very much as it is so true. lol where didyou get this stamp??