Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches 191

Happy first Tuesday of Spring!  We have another great sketch for you this week from Tuesday Morning Sketches, as well as a great new sponsor who has goodies I know you are going to love because I love them too!  Our Sponsor this week is our very own Jessi Fogan!  Jessi is sponsoring with some incredible crocheted mats in a variety of patterns and colors.  Here is our sketch:


For my card, I used an image from My Favorite Things' Doodle Garden line called Springtime Wishes.  I paired her with some MME-Miss Caroline paper in Howdy Doody.  Jessi sent me a mat in kraft that matched perfectly with the papers I had picked too.  My poor daffodils think it is spring, unfortunately the temperature does not agree with them.


Hope you have spring where you are.  Check out the TMS Blog for all the details of Jessi's prize that is up for grabs and be sure to play along!

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

This is perfection, Dawn! I love it! That kraft thread is a tricky one to match & you've done it so perfectly :) (I need a thesaurus, obviously. lol!)
I hear you on the cold - I don't think we'll be seeing daffodils up here for a month at least yet!

Angela said...

You've outdone yourself, Dawn! This is adorable.... (I want to come play at your house...you always have all the MFT goodies...so fun!)

Jenée said...

Very pretty card. I really like the DP you've used. It was perfect for the doily and that cute little image. Very nicely done.

Laura said...

I love this, Dawn! She looks so cute popped up in front of the yellow circle and crocheted mat!

Debbie said...

This is just sweet!! Adorable image and I love that DP!!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Dawn, your card is precious..i love the image and the sweetness!

Melissa Craig said...

How pretty is this - she's a cute image.