Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 138

Happy Tuesday everyone! We are full into spring around here lately. The flowers are blooming and the weather is warming up. I can't wait until Good Friday when I get to spend the day at the beach.

We have another wonderful sketch this week from Kathy and a great sponsor in Stamping Boutique. Be sure of play along with us this week.

I chose to make a baby shower card this week since I have two baby shower's coming up in the next month. Since the first shower I am going to could be either a boy or girl, I went with a more neutral color scheme. I used some of the new My Mind's Eye Sweet Caroline papers and added lots of pearls and a big flower.

That's it for me today! Have a great weeks!

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

How pretty! I love the die cuts you used and that flower is AWESOME! A beautiful baby card!

Melissa Craig said...

Love this Dawn! The pearls and the swirly thingy... such a sweet baby card.

Marie said...

Such a delightful color palette, Dawn. Love the swirling flourish around the great die cuts. Cute card.

Jessica G. said...

Fun spin on the sketch and such amazing die cuts to showcase your sentiment!

lissy-hanne said...

spændende udfordring, som jeg prøver at være med i.
flot blog du har, den er et besøg vær.
klem

Kathy said...

Such a fun baby card Dawn. I love these colors, so fresh and fun. Great mix of patterns, too.

Kelly L said...

Love those die cuts! What a sweet baby card you have creatd here, Dawn!

krcmasterpiece said...

Really like your die cuts with the pearls. Very inspiring!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Theresa said...

Hi Dawn, I love your card. It's just beautiful. All the colors compliment so well. I love the flower and the flourish. Just beautiful.

Maria said...

Oh my! Such lovely colors for a gorgeous card! Love how you incorporated the focal point and placed ovals! Lovely pearls, too...very pretty!

Linda Anderson said...

How beautiful! Love your take on the sketch and all these wonderful papers and embellies!!!

Linda

Jessi Fogan said...

So many awesome details -I love the bright cheerful papers, that FLOWER!, the sentiment...love it :) And I'm your newest follower :)