Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 133

Happy Valentine's Day! This week Tuesday Morning Sketches has DRS Designs sharing the love to one lucky winner. This week is also a bonus challenge week. Along with the sketch, your challenge is 2-1-4: 2 ribbons, 1 embellishment, and 4 layers. Jessica has a fun sketch to play with too.

My card features the Pure Innocence set called Color My World. As soon as I saw the Eiffel Tower Die-namics, I knew what set I wanted to use with it. The only thing I forgot to do was add her beret. Might have to do that later. All of the DP is My Mind's Eye Love Me. Hopefully using the same ribbon twice counts as two ribbons.



Be sure to share the love with rest of the TMS girls!

6 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the paper-piecing on the top and coordinating pocket -- perfect!!

Kathy said...

Dawn, this is so sweet! I love this image and the eiffel tower die is so cute with her. Her pieced outfit is cute, too. Totally adorable!

Marie said...

Adorable card, Dawn. Love those PI images? The heart behind her looks super especially with the Eiffel Tower.

Theresa said...

Awesome card Dawn! Love the heart and the Eiffel Tower. Totally fabulous card. Well done friend.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh! This is just adorable! I wanna come and play with your MFT goodies....

Maria said...

Awww she is just gorgeous! Love the Pure Innocence images over at MFT! Such a sweet card...love it!