Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 127

Tuesday means the holidays are over and I am back to work. It went too fast! But Tuesday also means sketch time from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week our sponsor is Sparkle Creations. Sparkle is a very generous sponsor and sent us all free stamps to play with this week and she could not have picked a more perfect image for me. Today I am playing with Cheerleader Emily. (I was a cheerleader in high school.) Kathy supplied a fun sketch for us to play with too. Take a look!

I pulled out some of my new MME paper called Ooo La La. The image is colored with Copics. I added some teal rhinestones to the tilted panel. I love the colors of this panel. I just wish our uniforms in high school were as fun. How come school colors aren't pink and orange?

Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT's blogs and leave them some love.

9 comments:

Marie said...

What a fun, colorful card, Dawn. Love the touch of teal. I agree we need more color! Fantastic coloring.

Kathy said...

So cute Dawn! Love the pink and orange combo and fun papers!

Angela said...

Really cute, Dawn...wonderful colors and your coloring rocks!

Theresa said...

So totally cute!! Love the colors and great cutting lady. Great card.

Jessica G. said...

Vibrant colors and amazing scissor work really make this image shine, Dawn! Such a fun, fun card!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Maria said...

Gorgeous colorful card! Love the cheerleader, so cute!

Melissa Craig said...

This little cheerleader reminds me of my niece. Love the papers - how fun!!

Cheryl said...

Now this is a fun card! I love all the bright colors and pink and orange is one of my fav color combos. My daughter even has an orange dresser and a pink nightstand! :) ~Hugs, Cheryl