Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 126

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to me! (I won't tell how old I am.) I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I'm glad you tuned in for another sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. Our sponsor this week is Print Candee. For today's sketch, we are revisiting an old sketch. It is nice and easy so have fun!

For my card, I used the Pure Innocence set from MFT called Ice Princess. I layered it onto the Die-namics die called Oval Open Scallop Doily. The top of her dress is paper pieced with the reverse of the background paper and her skirt is covered with blue Stickles. I added a paper flower from my stash that matched perfectly and colored her skates with white marker.

Enjoy the rest of you week. Be sure to check out the other DT members blogs and leave them some love. (The addresses are listed to the right.) Now time for cake!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday...have some cake for me too! Such a cute card...love the colors and paper piecing! (This little gal is ordered and coming my way....)

Marie said...

Happy Birthday! Dawn. Wonderful paper piecing and coloring. Simply love the beautiful lace and floral embellishment.

Jessica G. said...

Such a sweet image -- perfect paper piecing! Beautiful lace and ribbon treatment, too!!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

What a darling card! The little girl is just adorable. Love the pink lace. So cute!!

Melissa Craig said...

Dawn I didn't know! Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Your card is beautiful - love the flower and the lacy ribbon, too. So cute!!!

Debbie said...

So pretty and girly!! Love that scallop die!!

Kathy said...

Hope you had a great birthday Dawn! This card is great, she looks so cute with her paper pieced shirt and glittery skirt. Hmm, think I "need" to go add her to my cart, lol. Great take on the sketch, too!