Monday, June 6, 2011

MFT Guest DT Challenge June 2011

This month's theme for the MFT Guest Designer challenge is "Get Personal." I chose to use a project I was planning on doing for my grandmother's 90th birthday. I made the invitations for the party a couple of weeks ago and am in the process of making the favors for each place setting with a collection of verses from Proverbs 31. I made her a shadow box with each of these inside and left space for a picture of everyone at the party and maybe on the sunflowers from the table arrangements. I used a bunch of Die-namics on this card including Oopsy Daisy, Dizzy Doily, Decorative Doily, Fish Tail Banner and Rolled Daisy.

Below is a close-up of the invitation.

This is a closer look at the favor and banner.

That's it for today!

No comments: