Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Christmas, Plus One

Finally got some uninterrupted time in my stamp room and came out with three cards. There have been two sketches sitting on my table, but the mojo had departed for a bit. Today I just went downstairs and set to work anyway. The first card is finally not a Christmas card, but beware the next two are. I used the MFT set called Tea Party along with the Mojo161 sketch. The bits of design paper are scraps of Basic Grey that I had in my scrap box.


Now for the Christmas cards. I used the last two sketch challenges on Splitcoast for them. The first uses MFT''s Snow Angel. I have a thing for snowmen so this was a must have set for me. The ribbon is pleated ribbon from MFT's October VIP Kit. I embossed the base with my Cuttlebug snowflake plate and matted the images with glitter paper.


Next up is MFT's set Don't Open Until. This is a really cute set that can be used for birthdays or Christmas depending how you color the present. Again I used the pleated ribbon from MFT. I used two Die-namics sets on this card. The large snowflake from the snowflake die set and the rolled rose die. The design paper is a scrap of Basic Grey paper from my bin.


Well that's all for now. I will add the Wednesday Stamp Club project I finished in just a bit.

No comments: