Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wednesday Stamp Club 8/18/10

Finally got a chance to stamp today so I decided to do the Wednesday Stamp Club challenge. This week's challenge was "Hit the Books." Being the mom of boys, this was a tough one since most of the back to school stamps I have are girls, which would not go over well here. My little alpha males do not like "girl stuff." I searched through my MFT stamps and came up with Ben Paper Dolls and paired it with the suitcase from "Are We There Yet?" since it looked the most like a rolling backpack. I also got a chance to use some of the goodies from the September VIP kit like the yet to be released Die-namics Notebook die and the Basic Grey Neutrals paper.

The new Wednesday Stamp Club challenge will be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned. Hopefully I will get it done before the last minute.

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh COOL, I love that die!!