Thursday, April 8, 2010

Miscellaneous Things

Well it is that time of year again. This is the time of year I traditionally have very little stamping time. The weather is getting nicer, my boys have begun baseball, and I am once again involved in the drama at church. This year we are doing the story of Ruth. Below are a couple of cards that I did last week before rehearsals started.

The first one uses "You are unique" by Stamping Bella. I used a mix of scraps in my box for the base and then embellished with ribbon, lace, and flowers.

This next one was last week's Wednesday Stamp Club card, which called for Patchwork. I used up some more scraps of MFT's Summer paper, as well as the "You've Got Mail" Pure Innocence set.


Not sure how much I will get done over this next week with rehearsal almost every night and all day on Saturday. I hope I get some time to play and you will be the first to know.

1 comment:

Danni said...

What wonderful cards! Very nice!