Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenge-Post 2

Wow! I can't believe a week has passed already. Where has the summer gone? It is time again for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenge post. This is the card I made using the unreleased Bathtub Sophie. I have had the paper for quite a while. It reminds me of the wallpaper that would be in an old bathroom. You can see the reverse side at the corner. It is this really pretty toile paper. I wove the organdy ribbon down the sides and the effect is really different. Sophie is sitting in every girlie girl's dream, a pink bathtub. I added some pink Glimmerz to the bubbles, too.


Next week is the final post of the guest designer challenge. Check back to see another project made with Bathtub Sophie. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Such pretty colors! I love the soft sophisticated girly feel.

Sandra MacLean said...

Love that paper curl Dawn and that paper reminds me of wallpaper in a bathroom - great job!