Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Weeks Worth of Cards

I got a bit of time to play this week and made a bunch of cards. The card below is a sympathy card for a family I am in choir with who lost their husband/father. I used a stamp set and paper from CTMH and a few pearl Bella Baubles as an accent.


This card was for the Bella color challenge on SCS. The colors are Orchid Boucquet, Autumn Terracotta, and Goldrush.


This card is with a new set from MFT. It is called a Scarf For Three. This card uses the CTMH paper Evensong. I totally love this paper. It is really beautiful in real life.


This is another new stamp set from MFT called Christmas Owls. They are so adorable! Again I used the new paper from CTMH called Evensong.


This card was also for a Bella Color Challenge on SCS. I used Golfafella for this card. It is for my DH's 40th birthday this coming Thursday!


I have been patiently awaiting my new stamps from Hanna Stamps that I won during the October Release Party. I was going to wait until they came to finish this "Pretty in Pink" challenge, but I got tired of waiting. It is Saturday and they still have not arrived. I am so bummed!


Well this is the end of my week of cards. I have a few more cards in the works that I have not had a chance to finish. I spent the afternoon outside instead. It was a beautiful day here today. Hopefully I will be able to finish them tomorrow or Monday. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: