Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lots of Challenge Cards


This is uses the Domestic Goddess set from Hanna Stamps. I made it for the SC177 and HSC18 on SCS in the Hanna Stamps forum. The Hanna Stamps challenge for this card was to use chipboard. I used the small chipboard for the bubbles on the side of the card. They are colored with Heavenly Blue marker and then Diamond Stickles.


This one is Wendy Papillon from Stamping Bella. I combined the BSC30 and the BCC29 on the Stamping Bella forum on Splitcoast. The colors for the color challenge were Watermelon, Topiary, Kiwi, Baby Pink, and Sunflower. Her wings are covered with Diamond Stickles.


Finally I did the MFT32 challenge also on Splitcoast. I used the Hit the Beach stamp set from My Favorite Things. This card makes me long for summer and days at the beach.

1 comment:

jo said...

oh wow you have been busy, there all so stunning, huggs jo x