Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Fun!


The morning started out with baseball. Jaymes' Little League started playing last weekend and now our Saturdays and Wednesday nights will be filled with baseball. My dad took this picture of him hitting the ball. That is one of his favorite parts of the game besides running the bases.

When we got home, I got a chance to play with some of my new Stamping Bella stamps. This one is Twinkle Fairy. The DP is by CTMH called Precious Paisley. She is covered in Stickles and rhinestones.

This one is SuperTyler, also by Stamping Bella. I made this card for a birthday part Jaymes has in a few weeks and when I showed it to him he said, "I don't like it. Can you do a different one. This isn't a real superman. It's just a kid in a costume." The little brat! The DP is from CTMH. I can't remember the name of it though. I found this sketch on SCS and decided to give it a try.


This one is called Cuddly Cat. She is so sweet. The DP is retired Pawsitively Pals from CTMH. I used an old paw print punch that I found in my basement to embellish the bottom.

No comments: