Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Cards

Be prepared! This is a long post. I have been in the Christmas card rut lately. It is fun pulling out stamps I don't get to play with the rest of the year. Up first is a new stamp from My Favorite Things called "Snow Bear." Isn't he cute? I used sketch 160 from Mojo Monday. The design paper is Basic Grey. The open scallops and bracket edge are both MFT's Die-namics.


Next is my card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I used another new stamp set from MFT called "Sending You a Little Christmas." The design paper is also from Basic Grey. The snowflakes are made with MFT's Die-namics Snowflakes.


Next up is Polar Love. I got this stamp at the end of the winter season last year and did not have much of a chance to play with it. The layout is last week's sketch challenge on SCS. I pulled out some more Basic Grey paper and used some old pine tree buttons as an accent. The ribbon is twill ribbon from MFT and the snowflake is made with the Die-namics Snowflake die cut from felt.


Last is "Merry Kissmas" from MFT. This card uses last weeks sketch from Taylored Expressions. Again I used the Die-namics Snowflakes. The paper is a mix of Close to my Heart cardstock and MFT cardstock.


Enough Christmas cards for one day. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: