Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainy Day Monday

It was such a busy weekend around here that I did not have a chance to upload any of the cards I did on Saturday. Today was a rainy day and I managed to add a couple to what I did on Saturday.

The first one is actually today's Mojo Monday challenge. I used Summer Fun from Stamping Bella's Turtle Tots line. Don't they make you long for summer? I went for some bright summer colors on this.

This one is for two challenges. I used the sketch from CPS to complete Sparkle's Christmas card challenge. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.


This next one is for two challenges also. I used the Elzybell's sketch to go with the Crazy 4 Challenges theme of spring. I never seem to have enough Easter cards, so I figured I would do another to go along with some of the others I did this year.


Being a mom of boys, it is always good to have boy cards lying around. This card uses the TESC sketch from Friday. I used Birthday Boy from Stamping Bella. The paper is a mix of papers from Basic Grey.


The last card uses the Viva La Verve sketch for last week. I used the cupcakes from Bakery Business by Taylored Expressions. The hearts were made with Memory Maker's Tag Maker.


This is a busy week, so hopefully I will find some time to play again before Friday. Hope the rainy day brings you rainbows!

No comments: